This kale salad is packed full of vitamins, phytonutrients, and antioxidants and gives your body what it needs to function efficiently and feel great. The variety of plant-based superfoods give this salad flavour that packs a punch!
- 1 bunch kale
- 3 medium carrots (grated)
- 2 cups finely chopped red cabbage
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup hemp hearts
- 4 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- goat feta (optional)
Tangy Lemon Dressing
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp Herbamere
- 2 tsp maple syrup ((optional))
- 1 tsp pepper
- Start by washing your Kale, massaging each leaf between your fingers. Pat dry with a clean dish towel and lay flat to dry while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Using a food processor, pulse cabbage into small pieces.
- Dice red pepper, grate carrots and finely chop parsley.
- Chop kale into small pieces either by hand or by pulsing in the food processor.
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl (I always use a bowl with a lid so I can store the leftovers in the fridge), leaving out the goat feta.
- Top salad with goat feta and dressing just before serving.