This gluten-free granola recipe is satisfying, crunchy, and packed with flavourful superfoods. Maple syrup and cinnamon are the perfect combination and make this breakfast staple feel more like an indulgent treat!
- 3 cups mixed nuts (slivered almonds, chopped walnuts, pecan pieces, pepita seeds)
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix really well.
- Spread mixture evenly onto parchment lined baking sheet, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and use a pancake flipper to turn over granola as best you can. This will help your granola cook as evenly as possible.
- Return to the oven for another 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add dried fruit, coconut flakes, chocolate chips or any other ingredients you wish once cooled.
- Store in an airtight container.